Now in its second year Electronic Warfare will hosts a variety of senior EW specialists from NATO and member nations, whilst allowing leading solution providers to display their expertise. It serves as the premier platform for both industry and military experts to network and shape the future of Electronic Warfare
This year TDNUK are delighted to announce that the former Deputy Commander of the Royal Air Forces Air Marshal Greg Bagwell will host Electronic Warfare 2017.
The focus of this year’s event will be EW wider role in defensive warfighting and better integration on joint force operations.
Featured focuses include
- The growing complexity of the spectrum environment
- Hybrid communication systems impact on SIGINT and COMINT
- Dealing with unmanned aerial systems (UAS)
- Radio frequency manipulation
- Spectrum connectivity on the move
- Unilateral EW capability management
- Integrating joint protection methods