Evolving EW and Cyber Capabilities to Counter New Threats
Over 150 attendees from NATO member and partner nations will attend Electronic Warfare 2019 to collaborate, debate and share strategies with industry organisations to widen the role of electronic warfare within defensive warfighting and better integration on joint force operations.
Electronic Warfare 2019 will take place in Warsaw, Poland, will explore the greater connection between EW and Cyber warfare as well as discuss a more in-depth operational view points and experience.
If your organisation needs to meet, network and discuss future operational requirements with the entire procurement and operational buying chain then Electronic Warfare is a meeting you need to attend.
- 150+ Attendees
- 97% of Attendees are Decision Makers and Influencers
- 22 NATO Members and Partners Represented
- 15 Senior Level Delegations
- 17 Senior Military Speakers
- 15+ Industry sponsors and exhibiting companies
We use our extensive database and marketing outreach programme to deliver the entire procurement and operational buying chain.
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
Electronic Warfare 2018 will enable you to meet senior military leaders and showcase your products, solutions and capabilities in an intimate environment. The exhibition room will host all networking breaks allowing you to network and discuss new business opportunities.
Conference sponsorship packages include speaking opportunities within either the Focus Day or main two-day conference programme. Exhibition only packages provide a space for your organisation to demonstrate its expertise and meet senior leaders during the networking breaks. All packages provide full all-access delegate passes.
Benefits of participating at Electronic Warfare 2018 Include:
- Align your brand as a thought-leader
- Showcase your solutions and expertise
- Meet, network and influence military navy leaders from across the procurement and operational chain
- Generate new business opportunities
- Understand future operational requirements
- Launch new products and receive immediate feedback
- Inclusion within our marketing outreach campaign
- Be seen at this must-attend industry event generating discussions and business opportunities for 2018 and beyond
“We've had many nations come to the stand and we've had a varied mix from the senior end user operator to the senior manager within the procurement chain.” - Rob Jones, Head of EW Business Development, MASS
To discuss sponsorship and exhibition packages for Electronic Warfare 2019 please contact Managing Director Chris Treadway on T: +44 (0) 1245 407 916 or email E: email@example.com or alternatively please download the Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities Brochure.